10 April, 2021

eyes wide shut and it feels like the first time (part XXVII)

(Sort of roleplay entry, sort of not, but listed as part of the chain due to the last reference. Continued from part XXVI.)

To start with, something completely unrelated, that will only make sense if there are any readers who happened to be in when the topic came up in Death Row Designs' group chat:

wicker-man-flame-intensifies

and, just because I could...

sephi-flame-intensifies


Now, I didn't make either of the .gif captures, I just added the text. But you're welcome.

Now then...

talky-cats1

I am hoping Athena's astigmatism resolves, but I can't truly complain--she rocks those glasses.

talky-cats2

[17:16] KittyCats - Enoch: Woowww, How did you get so big? Did they give you some Vitamin boosters??
[17:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Darling, I've always been this tall.


And today I learned, KittyCats can talk!

talky-cats3

[17:17] KittyCats - Cleopatra: Hellooo, I am down here!
[17:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I see you!


She's adorable.

talky-cats4

[17:23] KittyCats - Enoch: Hey, can we go out for a walk, please?
[17:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Oh, dear boy. You know we're keeping you up here for your own safety.
[17:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Do you really want to go, though? I can ask your father....oh....
[17:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I will find a way to ask your father. I promise.


I'll do my best.

(Continued in part XXVIII.)

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...