11 April, 2021

oh lord, here we go

Well. This was unexpected. (A note, also: while the names are concealed, the shop isn't. Carry on.)
[11:24] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: As an aside to all this hat jibber jabber
[11:24] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I need a Possum Cultist outfit now
[11:25] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: uhhh?
[11:25] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: https://somethingpositive.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/sp04082021.png
It me!
[11:25] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: All is revealed
[11:26] Nxx Mxxxxxxxx: sign me up
[11:27] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx secretly hopes Walton sees this and reveals one at FF
[11:27] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Complete with altar
[11:27] rxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxx: eu... for the hat?
[11:27] rxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxx: what this?
But that was never answered, because Mr. M had a question:
[11:37] Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: When will this outfit be available in the store? I suck at the hunt and never made it past the 2nd.
[11:38] Dxxxxx Txxxx: it was a special recolour for an existing item for a hunt if you didnt get it its no longer available
[11:38] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Hunt items are rarely released for sale as they're limited edition. Mr Wainwright has been known to release them for birthday celebrations. ;)
[11:38] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: But that's not a guarantee
[11:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Oh, I'm so sorry, [Xxxxxx]. You don't have to do *any* hunt point to point to point, and if you're being told you must, do not listen. You can always track down the stores you wish to search and search them alone.
And if you're being told you have to hunt store by store individually, or not finish the hunt...don't go on that hunt. It's that simple.
[11:39] Dxxxxx Txxxx: thats a big maybe
[11:39] Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: well, [sh*t] lol
[11:40] Dxxxxx Txxxx: and yes if you have the list of the participating stores then just go directly unless it one of those that you have to find item to continue
[11:40] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: If it lessens the blow [Xxxxxx] I have it :)
[11:42] Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Sure, rub it in ;)
[11:43] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: It's what I do best
[11:43] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I too have it
[11:43] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: As well as the other limited edition items
[11:43] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): How...would that lessen the blow?
Still wondering. That seems like maximizing the blow.
[11:44] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Spreading the impact out, more like getting hit with a hammer than being stabbed
[11:44] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I...see.
[11:44] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Or maybe its more like getting stabbed multiple times... I can't remember which
[11:44] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): The imprecision of a brick, beyond the precise pointed demand of a scalpel tip?
[11:45] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Yeah idk I'm not a scientist in painonomics
Well, really, only the six-fingered man was, so...
[11:45] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: A conversation with me is like being flogged to death with perfumed boot laces
Is that...good?
[11:45] Hxxxxxxxx Hxxxxx: The hunt item is still in the mainstore since Mr.Wainwright needed to settle some side issues and requires it to still be present in the mainstore. Grab it while you can, since the hint is still out too.
[11:46] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): A-ha!
[11:46] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And if you need help, I am sure we would be willing to help. (In IM.)
And them Mr. M IMed me, and I went to Contraption, to ensure I could give him accurate directions, and it was still where it had been, and I told him, and now he has it. I feel accomplished.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...