12 April, 2021

soon to reap the seeds you sow

padraig-kitties1 Thought I should spent at least part of the Feast of Padraig with the children...

padraig-kitties2

Perfect blep.

padraig-kitties3

But what is Cleo looking for in the corner?

padraig-kitties4

Still, all in all, the sim's shaping up nicely. Though a few days back...

wandering-eyeplant

...I caught one of the eyeplants wandering away from the garden, and I didn't even know they could move...

odd-tentacle-in-the-dining-room

...and I caught an odd, familiar tentacle under the dining room table, but by the time I opened the door wand walked in, it had whipped out of sight.

That does not bode well...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...