25 April, 2021

now that you feel alive, now that you realize that you're not like your mother

So, this made my afternoon surreal.
[16:48] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I have a weird question!
[16:49] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): The first time my kittens got sick, I bought Get Well supplements for them. Recently, one of mine got sick, and I didn't have the Lindens, so I just waited it out, hoping that tip actually worked?
[16:49] Yxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i have weird ansers!
[16:49] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr):

back-leg-why

Well...he's fine now...but...now one of his legs is a different fur color??
[16:49] Yxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: if a cat has access to food, it will get well after 7 days w/o the vitamins
Which is definitely useful, for anyone that has KittyCats cats.
[16:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Right, but...what about the back leg?
[16:50] Bxxxxxx Bxxxx: put him into 2d mode and back out. His leg color should fix
[16:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I will try that!
monstrosity1

Yep, that's kitten-shaped nightmare fuel.
[16:51] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, that's terrifying beyond all reason.
monstrosity2

Whyyyyyy. But I popped Enoch back out again, after snapping a third pic (seen below).
[16:51] Bxxxxxx Bxxxx: It is your region, having lag issues lol
[16:51] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'll restart the sim. :)
[16:53] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And...nope. Leg still different color, but I'll check after the restart.
[16:53] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you can try either putting him in low prim and back to 3D mode, or sending him to the cattery and back for those kinda things too. SL is weird
[16:53] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Apparently! :)
[16:54] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: that second pic really was terrifying hahahaha
[16:55] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I know!
[16:56] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I have no words.
[16:57] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I have put KittyCats into 2D mode before, and they were not like that!
[16:57] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i haven't seen them like that before either that's super weird lol
It really is.

monstrosity3

And why no ears?! WHY?!?
[16:58] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Sim restarts...sim comes back...leg still white.
[16:58] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Okay! May file a ticket, then. :)
[16:59] Oriana ღOreoღ Wild (djwildone): I had a kitty one time that appeared to be a different color that doesn't exist... I think it was [Fxxxx] came over and I even sent a pic of what I was seeing... when she came over she seen a completely different thing then I did... maybe get a second person to see it .. might be you need a cache cleaning or something
[16:59] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I can check that too!
back-leg-why2

Because the other explanation? Enoch's trying to shift his shape, and...he's bad at it. :D

Gilmore-girls-poor-thing

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...