16 April, 2021

shined so bright this star's gonna burn out (part I)

DJ Verdant, he of the incomparably fun Wandering Star, sent out a notice that he'd be playing a set for the spring equinox. And fae were requested! Fauns specifically, but fae of any order, or whomever wanted to come--just come and dance.

spring-equinox1

So we turned out in a minor drove.

spring-equinox2

We all picked out spaces around the fire, and the dancing began.

spring-equinox3

DJ Verdant Homewood himself, spinning for the revelers.

spring-equinox4

So, I could have just included the pic after this, because right when I snapped this, the lass on the left whose wings I REALLY wanted to catch turned to the side...but it's still a fun pic, I'm going with it.

spring-equinox5

And those are her wings full on, with the eye spots.

spring-equinox6

And we wheel around to another side of the fire. I'm the little thing on the right!

(Part II coming soon!)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...