01 April, 2021

my hands are tied, but not tied enough

What is wrong with people? Don't get me wrong, that's a pretty template. I own a version, and I have been thinking about picking up the full-perm version to play with textures. But. I own it precisely because it's a very adult set of harem pants that I can still technically wear on G sims.

I am an adult. I can do that. Put that on a child, though? We're back to pedophilia on parade, and can SL designers please STOP doing that?!

Today I learned that not only was there a satirical publication called Der Götz von Berlichingen, named after a historical badass, but a bit more about said historical badass.

And in other news:
[11:19] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx:

Lolaworld1

[11:20] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Wow.
[11:21] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Every day is Halloween in [Lxxx] world
[11:23] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): As it should be.
[11:23] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I, also, try to keep the spirit of the season year 'round.
[11:23] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx:

Lolaworld2

a friend said " You look like you're about to draw me into some really creepy circus tent"
[11:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Not inaccurate, as an impression.
[11:25] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: It does have that feel yes, a pure accident really but those are the best
[11:25] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Am I the only person thinking of this song...?
[11:26] mxxxxxx Lxxxxx: It is quite incredible look, I do love the colors
[11:26] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx laughs
[11:27] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8DO4EKAztM more like
[11:28] rxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: TY [Fxxxx] it's as usual a Frankenstein get up
[11:28] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): That works too.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...