04 April, 2021

at the bottom of a bottle, you're the poison in the wine

Conversation in the Library group tonight was...very odd:
[20:50] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hwllo peeps
"Hello". But do go on.
[20:50] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: whats good?
[20:50] Hxxxxx Hxxx: well, "Lincoln in the Bardo" was a good read
[20:51] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: joe biden sniiftt my hair... now I have a blue checkmark on twitter
What?
[20:52] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: also I eat [a**]
WHAT?
[20:53] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I pooped my pants yesterday
[20:53] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and did a little wee today
[20:54] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: not kiddidng
"Kidding", and...WHY are you talking about this here??
[20:55] Mxxx Mxxxxxxx: what's your breathalyzer reading?
That is a very good question.
[20:55] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: my friend told me you hae not lived until you poop yoursdelf
[20:55] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: pretty high
"Yourself", and...I...guess that's as good an explanation as any?
[20:56] sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Closing window
There are times I wish I was wired to just do this and move on.
[20:56] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sucks to be you
[20:56] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: r ead a book you fool
That's rich coming from you.
[20:57] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: actally pretty cool name
"Actually".
[20:57] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I read books... and eat [a**]
[20:58] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: wha ts good group chat?
Since you arrived? I'm no longer sure.
[20:59] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I feeel like a cat with no whiskers///4
What does that even mean?
[20:59] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: a cake with no wishes
[21:00] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sucks to be me
If you say so.
[21:00] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I never thought I'd be at the point of actually muting another Library member. I'm actually tempted now.
[21:00] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you can do it Em
[21:00] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I belive in you
"Believe". But not in yourself, as evidenced by later commentary.
[21:00] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) snickers
[21:01] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I mean, if that's a request....
[21:02] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: well I dont mind... would rather not but...
Then why bring it up?
[21:02] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: aniyways
"Anyways".
[21:02] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: rather talk about some cool [sh*t]
Because you've brought so much to the chat so far.
[21:03] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Elevate the conversation. Bring it out of the sewer, we can probably talk.
[21:03] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: different people different contenets
"Contents" or "contexts", do you mean, here? Or "continents"? It's unclear.
[21:03] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sl is fun
[21:03] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I like to [sh*t] post
We've figured this out, yes.
[21:03] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: it breaks the ice
Does it?
[21:03] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Yeah...see, this to me says "troll"
[21:04] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: did i tell you that i eat [a**]?
[21:05] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Did I tell you that, while not specifically a strike against you, your continual bringing up things concerning your [a**] is a strike?
Because it really is.
[21:05] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Joe Biden sniffed my hair and now i am verified on twitter
[21:05] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): You said that. Now you're recycling.
Who is this idiot, and why the hell is he in a group that basically circles around erotic poetry readings and flirting with each other??
[21:06] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: kinda ironic people in this chat that dont own books
Who said that?
[21:06] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Who says?
[21:06] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: yeah soz
[21:06] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: im being a [k*nt]
No, I never would have guessed. And I'm not even going to bother spelling that correctly. But you even got that wrong.
[21:07] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Emilly
[21:08] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I thought that was the funnyest thing
"Funniest".
[21:08] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Im [sh*t]...
Well, I suppose you are what you deeply believe you are, so...
[21:09] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, let's present it from this angle.
[21:09] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It's your choice, always, on who you want to be.
[21:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Sure, environment and education play large parts, but ultimately, it is your choice.
[21:10] Bxxxxxxx Txxxxxxxx caresses his mute button before smashing it .... then caresses it even more
[21:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): You're in a place where intelligence is respected, as well as wit and humor, with a healthy dose of sensuality.
[21:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): But you're showing up like this.
[21:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): By choice. Why?
[21:12] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: its a thing
It's a stupid thing.
[21:13] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: smart people do dumb [sh*t]
Apparently.
[21:13] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Right, but...I mean, do you *have* to be hated? Does it help you psychologically?
[21:14] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: yeah i think I prefer to be hated
[21:14] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: somehow validates my existance
"Existence". I don't get people...
[21:14] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i am just a man
[21:14] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: compilcated
[21:15] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sorrys
"Complicated", and "sorry". And I suspect you're really not. Either complicated or sorry.
[21:15] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I like books
[21:15] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I like reading...
[21:22] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Complication is not the issue.
[21:29] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: well it kinda is
Save...no. You blundered in, irritated the bulk of the people in chat, tempted several of us to mute you from go, so...what was your point? "I'm complex"? Who isn't? And you're not coming off as too complicated for the room, you're coming off as...disturbingly, blandly, predictably simple.

And then...he IMed me.
[21:18] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sometimes I think I might be Jeaus
"Jesus". And now you've moved from simple irration into mass delusion.
[21:18] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sorry for trolling you
And then he sent me a friend request. WHY...
[21:19] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, a, you're not, unless you're actually a zombifed eternal Israelite, and b, thanks, but...why friend?
[21:19] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I like your name kinda like William
???
[21:19] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I see.
[21:19] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: trolling
Yes.
[21:20] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: star treck was cool.... until netflix [f*ck] it
"Trek", and once more, I'm not bothering to correct your tense on the second one.
[21:21] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: thats wat you mean hey?
"What". And no...?
[21:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): blinks.
[21:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Star Trek...has nothing to do with Netflix?
[21:21] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: kk
I mean, it really doesn't. What are you trying to say here?
[21:22] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [you can be my friend... I am pretty cool in rl]
[21:22] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: that is a joke
[21:22] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: im [sh*t]
I'm getting so tired of this.
[21:22] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): See, you keep saying that.
[21:22] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: self depercating humour
"Deprecating".
[21:22] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): You're only worthless if you decide you're worthless. And you seem to be really working hard to convince people you're worthless.
[21:24] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sounds like you should be on twttier
"Twitter".
[21:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I am. And Tumblr. Minor YouTube account. I blog.
[21:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): What's your point?
[21:24] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: if you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at
First, you're taking the wrong message from that phrase, and second, you have to be funny in the first place.
[21:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Laughing at yourself is not saying, continually, that you're [sh*t.]
[21:25] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: okay
[21:25] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: yeah I understand that
Do you? Do you really?
[21:25] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I will stop doing it
[21:26] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: its hard
[21:26] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: in real
[21:26] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I am old
[21:26] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: trying to stay relivent
"Relevant". And age has no meaning if the drive to continue to improve exists. It sounds like you've given up, by choice. I don't get that.
[21:26] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Emily... I swear I was cool
[21:27] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: did you check out my profile?
Yes. It's slightly mystifying. You sound like you have a working brain in it. And clearly, by this chat, if yours is still working, at least one of the hamsters has been on break for a while...
[21:28] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I wont check yours unless you friend me
This is the single weirdest threat I've ever heard.
[21:29] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I don't care if you do or not. It's there, people want to read, they can, they can avoid it.
[21:30] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: what?
[21:31] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I dont know what you mean...
Of course you don't.
[21:31] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And I did, and it's....dissonant. Doesn't match your eternal "but I'm a total waste of space who thinks 4chan is the height of comedy" persona in public.
[21:31] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you lost me Em
[21:32] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: 4chan is dope
[21:32] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: idk
I rest my case.
[21:32] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): See? There you go.
[21:32] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: tell me
[21:32] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: trying to reach out
[21:32] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: seriously
No, I had no idea why I was bothering at this point, either.
[21:33] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, let's say we're all in an art gallery.
[21:33] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I dont understand
[21:33] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: okay
[21:33] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Some people are showing still lifes. Some are showing sculptures. Someone's pulling Jackson Pollack paint streaks. There's a few doing outsider art from found objects.
[21:33] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And you're in the corner smearing fecal matter on the walls.
[21:34] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Like...tons of different materials you could choose to create in, yeah?
[21:34] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I pooped my pant yeasterday
"Yesterday", and...you know what? Not fighting this battle anymore. You're not interested in listening.
[21:34] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: lets you know you are still human
[21:35] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: its only funny cause its true
[21:36] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: like' learn to code?
[21:36] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) sighs and gives up.
[21:36] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: what are you talking about Emily
[21:36] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Live your best life, dear, I can't help.
And that's when I muted him.

This was so tiring.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...