06 March, 2018

and death grows like a tree that's planted in my chest

Back to mesh head testing, lo, these many months later, and...hasn't gotten any easier.



This is a demo Vista head, their "Diana" Bento version. Ugh. The chin clipping? Apparently, that's the included teeth, out of the box.



And this was the most I was able to do with. Not enough, and still some clipping. So that head's tabled, I think...



This is a demo Safybelle head, their "Jessy" Bento version. This...won't work.



Well, the included Shape 3 is a good starting point, at least. But I couldn't make it do much past this, more's the pity. I thought this one was really cute, too.



Friend of mine gifted me with Altamura's "Maya" head, and because of that, I really wanted to like it...



...and the above is my total ability to modify the look. Pass.

More to come.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...