09 August, 2020

my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder (part II)

Picking up from part I...And just to remind people, we're still covering the collaboration piece from Miss sachi Vixen of Adam n' Eve, and Deep Static of Deep Static for the Liaison Collaborative event.

Las-Vegas-7

We're starting off with the next tone, a very pale, new-leaf green that is very flattering.

Las-Vegas-8

And in case you liked the wine, but wanted something closer to the center of the tone? How about this heathered purple variant?

Las-Vegas-9

Another close-up, because this was the one consistent place my AO's animations kept my form moving through the dress. But only that tiny, tiny bit. It may not be able to fix that with alpha cuts, but I had to go thorugh eight pictures before I caught it, if that tells you anything. And some of my animations don't push through at all.

Las-Vegas-10

This is a gorgeous peach tone, and it would fit anywhere from more modern cocktail parties to afternoon summer events.

Las-Vegas-11

Thought this set was lacking a red? Oh, no, and they've gone for a very rich, clear red at that.

Las-Vegas-12

If moonlight were a color...maybe that or a glittery ivory? One of those.

Las-Vegas-13

And finally, the last one in the fatpack, a clear baby pink.

[Insert from the Editrix: Apparently not! Nine colors in all, and somehow I managed to miss snapping the black?? Shocking. There is a black!]

(NOTE: The glimmering moonlight/ivory tone, and the very pretty peach, are both fatpack-only colors, raising the nine individual dresses to eleven with purchase of the fatpack. Each dress runs L$250, with the fatpack going for L$900.)

Do check them out.

(All pictures taken at the City of Elysian, which is absolutely beautiful, BUT also a capture/prey Adult sim. So know that going in. I didn't get overly accosted [and I wasn't looking to be], but it's still wise to be careful if visiting.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...