10 August, 2020

sings to me nightly, sings to me brightly, tells me the secrets of the sky

Another review!

sleeping-charm1

So, next up: The "Sleeping Beauty" charm bracelet and necklace set from Adam 'n Eve for this round of Enchantment. This is how they came out of the folder, with only slight adjusting--gold metal and charms, white diamond heart.

sleeping-charm2

The next shift--to a sapphire jewel heart, and rose-gold chain and charms.

sleeping-charm3

And this one's the cyanish turquoise/teal, with silver or platinum metal.

sleeping-charm4

And on to a bright, fresh copper which I'm showing with the onyx jewel heart.

(The statue behind me is 'Cammino 2' from Mistero Hifeng's Cammino e Vivo Capovolto. Doesn't he do amazing work? Always.)

sleeping-charm5

Next up: the black metal option, with what's on the HUD as a bright, clear pink, but seems to be picking up some white flash from the lighting, here.

sleeping-charm6

This one's also odd, I think due to lighting. This is the ruby jewel heart tone, on the...on the HUD it's just a brown circle, so I want to say maybe bronze? It's too dark to be a brass. But the gem looks closer kin to a deep pink.

In all honesty, if I had more glitter in my soul, I could live here. How'ver, not the point--start to finish, this is a cute little set. Not an abundance of charms, just enough, and something like this could go from casual to cocktail, easily. You'll find this set currently at Enchantment, which I'd link, but...I have been trying to track it down to go check pricing for half an hour and nothing! Either the Lindens found a way to completely break search, or...it's not open yet? So I will update this when I find out more!

[Insert from the Editrix: I JUST found out where Enchantment is this time out, but still no idea on pricing, so I'll update THAT later, then!]

(All pictures taken at various spots around Wonderland in Happy Hills.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...