04 August, 2020

you were in my dream last night, but your face was someone else's

Oh, not this again.
[20:42] bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Hi Everyone! New here, love to meet new people. Would any lady like to chat/talk?
We've heard this before.
[20:42] Emilly Orr: One day old, soliciting in a store group. Good luck with that.
Pulled his profile, shook my head, because seriously--one day old, he's jumping into store groups with a 'ladies hit me up' line? Come on, now. Does that ever work?
[20:43] Axxxxx Cxxxx: come party woth us
[20:43] bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: where at?
They don't say it here, but I know from the conversation at the end of this--someone far more patient than I am ported him in to her club. Didn't...work out.
[20:43] Cxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxx: right emilly
[20:43] Cxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxx: XD
[20:43] Emilly Orr: Honestly, doesn't even phase me any more.
[20:43] Txx Axxxx: read profule, same as [Bxxxx] from before, lol
Cue aaaagh, because that particular individual haunted the group through several iterations of "please let me be your doormat", to the point that it became a running joke.
[20:43] Txx Axxxx: bless
[20:44] Emilly Orr: Oh, no, really?
[20:44] Emilly Orr: That's very nearly an insta-block
[20:44] Emilly Orr: I stopped at one day old, no SL pic
[20:44] Txx Axxxx: He is just looking in the wrong places
Well, hasn't everyone at least once? But this does go a tad far.
[20:45] Emilly Orr: Truth
[20:45] Emilly Orr: Like, possibly-[Bxxxx] [bxxxxxxxxx] person: Try, y'know, looking in femdom groups? Just as a suggestion?
[20:50] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: lol Emily, I brought him over to my event at a Femdom and he left
This would be the lass I mentioned above, who decided to help him out. Only...
[20:50] Zxxx Wxxxxxxx: lol
[20:50] bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i am trying to get a better avi
[20:51] Axxxxxxx Vxxxxxxx: lol
[20:51] Emilly Orr: Oh, don't EVEN
Because if I'm fed up with guys seeking girls in all the wrong places, I'm past done with guys scamming for Lindens. Not only no, but hell no.
[20:51] bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: why not?
[20:51] Zxxx Wxxxxxxx: guess him claiming being submissive, was #fake too lol
Probably.
[20:51] Emilly Orr: Do NOT beg in here
[20:51] bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i'm not fake..was trying to get a avi
[20:51] Emilly Orr: Uh-huh
That's what they all say...

Conversation stalled there, but my IMs pinged, so I clicked over a tab. This was the lass that ported him to her club:
[20:54] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: lol he said I was rude and uncool and insulted him in that group
[20:54] Emilly Orr: How?
[20:54] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: evidently because I said I tp'd him here and he left
[20:54] Emilly Orr facepalms
Of, fer gossakes. How can someone be rude by trying to give you what you want? That makes zero sense.
[20:55] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: I told him that wasn't rude, He's in for a rude awakening around this place if he thinks that's rude
[20:55] Emilly Orr: Yeah, really. Poor delicate flower.
I mean, sure, he's one day old, assuming he's not a new face for an old spammer, but...seriously?
[20:55] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: yeah, he's not got the stuff to be a sub
[20:56] Emilly Orr: Tch. Sounded like that was what he wanted. Go figure.
[20:57] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: it really did didn't it. I have been djing at this femdom for 11+ years on friday nights. Figured I'd hook him up.
[20:58] Emilly Orr just shakes her head
[20:58] Emilly Orr: Even with help, some people.
[20:58] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: That's true. And I tried to tell him he's not going to get another avi for free. He said he didn't want to hear it from me because I insulted him, was rude and uncool. Oh well. I TRY to help noobs. He's beyond it
[20:59] Exxxxxxxxxx Mxxxx: anyway, thought I'd tell ya I tried
[20:59] Emilly Orr: Well, more power to you!
I feel for her. She's just trying to be nice to some poor little subby boy, and what does he do? Call her rude and storm off because she won't buy him an avatar. The nerve of some people.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...