07 October, 2015

down, down through the branches, through the white waving trees

Tonight's jaunt: Sunset Shadows. Which is again, mysteriously, on Adult land. Why?



The sim was hosting a dance, and I didn't want to interfere, so I took off for a house I glimpsed through the woods. Something of a mistake--the sounds are very repetitive, and, since they feature mostly female screaming, very annoyingly high-pitched.



Where have I seen him before? Oh, right.



Not the standard serial-killer kitchen. That's...good, right?



The condition and position of the young lady notwithstanding, I adore this room. Save for the mutilated corpse in the corner (not shown; from this angle, it's to the right of this image), it's actually rather pretty.



Wait, was this the only reason it was on Adult land? Just these two skeletal lovers? I don't understand that at all.



Mysterious glowing skeleton. Okay.



Ugh, Chucky again. To go along with an 'Ugh, Carol-Ann' sighting, earlier.



And an overview of the entire house from above, punched up slightly because it seemed kind of dark. Overall, I think they did a good job with what they had, but too many overused tropes with no real linkage tends to spoil any haunt.

I'll add one other note: the attic on this one was...unpleasant. If you've seen Hostel, you may understand what they were attempting to achieve. Let's just say it's not for the weak of stomach, and I say that being a hardcore horror (and gore) fan. So keep that in mind if you go.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...