23 October, 2015

out of the real world to a happy day



We are now at Sorrow. And wau, atmospheric as all get-out.



The door to the house I glimpsed through the rain was open, and revealed a lit interior, so I made free to step inside. The front room was very, very cluttered.



And at first I thought this could not possibly be a haunt--where are the ghosts? The skeletal remains? The haunted candles? But then I noticed a row of jars with eerily lifelike taxidermied pixies, and I became very unnerved.



But in the kitchen, there was mulled cider warming on the stove...



Spices, homey little touches, warmth, comfort...What is this??



...and upstairs, nothing but a sleek, pampered cat and a very comfortable-looking bed.

Is this a haunt? Why was it listed on a search of "haunted houses" through SL Search? I'm so confused.

[Belated note from the Editrix: It is NOT, in point of fact, a haunt! It is apparently another artistic sim/experience, and all of that was explained in the notecard which I don't remember receiving. Aww. I would have liked to read it. But there you go!

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...