27 October, 2018

it’s the pain of undoing the tearing in two

Why does Milena Doll Creations show up under a search for "haunted house"? For that matter, why does Athenaeum? At least Athenaeum has "Haunted House" in their land bio, but it's the 24th and 25th words respectively.

I went back and looked at Milena's blurb, and yep, "Haunted House" is there too, the 28th and 29th words respectively. Do they actually have haunts? I don't care enough at this point to check.

Grimly Fiendish Holiday Haunted Rides and Haunt...huh, what does their land blurb say?
"It's almost Halloween! Come and Trick or Treat on our street, visit the Evil Dead cabin, see the traditional Haunted House, and ride the Haunted Hayride! Afterwards take a date, the family, or come alone and ride the Tunnel of Love for a relaxing trip!"
Okay. I'll give it a shot.



I decided to try the Haunted Hay Ride. The truck is apparently transparent. Warnings to the phobic: the first area features spiders.



The farm apparently features aliens. Fun.



After a neat little monster concert I couldn't get good shots of, we fall back into the typical: carnival clowns, evil torture equipment. And they were doing so well.



IT's sewer scenes, yeah, seen it...



The next area was raining and overcast and I had no clue what they were referencing until I saw this. Oh, it's Sharknado. Okay, I'll give them points for clever, even if Sharknado was a truly terrible film.



And back at the Overlook. Yawn.

Overall, I can only comment on the one ride, I only did the one thing--they do mention more in their ad. That one thing isn't awful, just derivative, and there are some nice visuals along the way--the chiefest of which is the transparent truck. Sounds like a truck, sits like a truck, looks like a ghost. That is kind of neat.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...