21 October, 2018

just one horse shy of a one-horse town, this ain’t the first time it tried to burn itself down

An occurrence has been discovered. Let's go see what it is.

First, their bio:
"No man can hold what the darkness can sow.

Spooky, eerie, haunted house, in the past or the future? Hop 2 in your tour of halloween madness at Pattern Recognition-2"




Apparently, we start with obsession.



Obviously an abandoned property, this corner punishment chair is particularly brutal.



Uh-oh. Looks like we found Jenny. (I wasn't sure if I needed to censor, as Jenny is represented by a doll, but...better safe than sorry.)



The house is spare, but...effective. Though I ended up wedged in some garbage bags trying to get to what I thought was the door out, so...cammed through the wall. Outside, there was a tentacled gate. On a whim, I clicked on it...and ended up..somewhere else. Where am I now?



This place is not just one haunt. And I'm definitely not going to get to all of it in one go. But I am fascinated.



Ah, between where I started, and where I ended up, is a game board. "Haunted Candyland". Do come play.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...