25 October, 2018

single-wides and ranches disappear before our eyes

Oh, sure, after the last few, how bad can it get? Let's try the Carnival of Horrors. The blurb's actually coherent until it descends into buzzwords:
"The Dark carnival, join us if you dare.The darks lost count of how many victims entered. No one ever kept count of the few that escaped. Carnival circus freakshow haunted house cemetary cornmaze swamp clown rides games zombie pirate apocalypse halloween"
Yep. Right. Onward.



Intimations of 'turn back now'. Huh.



I think I found the carnival.



Of course clowns.



Okay, this isn't terrible. Little bit incoherent, but I like the haunted mannequins/backstage seamstress area. The pipe gushing blood is a little bit weird, though, because it's so bright. It doesn't hit me as blood, it hits me as strawberry soda.



Really? I am so bored with this already.



And an asylum. Game and match, I can move on.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...