23 October, 2018

I’ll find my way back home

The ad said, "haunted house"? The blurb wasn't better:
"haunted house, halloween,ghost,fantome,clown,zombie,witch,attraction,"
Okay...



The fact that they clearly have an obvious inflatable snowman repainted to be pumpkins on the lawn worries me deeply.



Seen the build before, but they're doing not terrible things with it.



A hidden Tarot parlor, with...framed pages from the Necronomicon? Interesting.



No. No game-ripped clowns, or game-ripped characters, in the nursery. No.



And the bedroom. Bed of course bloodstained. Yeah, I'm done here.

I'm not saying don't go. I'm saying, prepare for a small, fairly plebian haunt if you do. There's some nice touches, a couple good poses, and...that's honestly about it. Don't get your hopes up.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...