20 October, 2018

seven bars, one church, heaven is no match for hell

This is another odd one. Adult sim, defiantly so. The bio is a touch...disturbing:
"Down an old alley, between obscure old buildings you'll find an exclusive members only gentleman's club, for those who appreciate discretion and illicit pleasures

CMnf, sex, rape, kidnapping, MaleDom, dancers, BDSM, prostitution"
For those who don't know, "CMNF" means Clothed Men/Naked Females". But they have a haunted house?

Touch concerned, but let's go see.



So, the port dropped me off a few steps from the Hush Hush Club, which far as I can ascertain, is just a nightclub. But another sign told me to follow the kids...The concept of kids on an adult sim will FOREVER creep me right off the planet, but I'm gritting my teeth and following.



This seems to be the place.



This doesn't make me happier about the whole "kids on Adult sims" thing. Even if they're static little monster kid statues.



Unusual decor.



Someone has a doll collection...



...and a...mannequin arm collection?

Overall, it's not terrible, just in a really iffy neighborhood for some. If you're comfortable fending off the Capture/Prey assault types, go wander, though I saw no one on the sim when I was there.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...