20 October, 2018

I remember you, you were full of broken bones

Let's try out a ride today. Let's try out Domi's Ride.

The bio's pretty buzzword-y:
"Now Open "The Ride v4.0 - The Haunt"
Cominig Soon...the Xmas Edition
Haunt, Haunted House, Halloween, Costumes, Scary, Fright, Boo, Zombies, Witches, Clowns, Cemetery, Asylum
Christmas, Santa, Reindeer, Winter, Elves"
I am disturbed by the Christmas references. But let's go look.



Seems simple enough. Touch the board, rez a car, get in; touch the car again to go, touch it to stop. Okay.



This was neat. Spinning pumpkin entrance tunnel.



The first stop was a little shopping area; I drove through, so this isn't the best picture, but it's a collection of little pumpkin booths, a Midnight Mania board, and a couple of lucky chairs.



The first area was big--the tracks leading down in midair to a wide plain of haunts. Note the car ahead. It will be mentioned later.



I paused at this point for several minutes, waiting for the car ahead to advance. Along the track there are places to pause with car rezzer boards. You can leave the car and explore at any time, and then return to the tracks and rez a new card to ride in.



And here is when Constant Reviewer gave up on the car ahead and just left. There's more, I know, and you don't have to ride the car to see it, you can just walk scene to scene, but...I didn't want to wait behind Poky and his girlfriend to sit in their car and do...nothing for ten minutes at a time. They weren't leaving the car, they weren't advancing, so...I just left. My patience is not high these days.

But I think there's sufficient to explore here for the enthusiast. Walk if you don't want to wait, apparently all the house can be explored along the way, and I just might go back to finish the ride--if there's no one else on the sim at the time!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...