12 October, 2018

sometimes we drift too far

Have I done this one before? Their info's pretty minimal:
"Click around if you dare come and play with us in our haunted castle. Don't forget to grab your free candy and lm to our sponsored store's"
I guess off we go, we'll see what we see.



NEVER MIND BEEN HERE MOVING ON--

How about another haunt called Haunted Castle? Their info is slightly more descriptive:
"What Goes Bump In The Night"
"Haunted House, Clowns, Skeletons, Snakes ,Demons, and so much more. So make sure you click on everything to see what it does."
It's on an Adult sim, so keep that in mind.



Or...don't. They seem not to be there.

Okay, so Caste's Haunted House. Their bio cuts off:
"Sweetwater Estates welcomes you to come join in the Haunt and the hunt in our Haunted house. Follow the story to solve the mystery and win the bounty of the House. Or simply take a walk through the grave yard to see what awaits you. . . . . .Or bring a f"
I don't have an F, so I'll just bring me.



The skeletons are very seasonal, and the cemetery quite overgrown.



A very intense witch with a bicycle.



Wait...darn it, I've been here before, too! Though the last time, admittedly, everything wasn't magenta. It was just dark.



Huh. I guess, go if you want to do the mansion hunt again, or see what's changed, otherwise...well, we'll move on to other haunts.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...