21 October, 2018

I know you hear me, I can taste it in your tears

Have we done Blood Island yet? Their bio seems up our alley:
"Inspired by gothic horror, classic Hollywood monster movies, and a desire to explore the hidden erotic side of those stuffy Victorians - the sim features Dracula, Frankenstein, a haunted house, asylum, a city, and more. Lavish, sexy, and very photogenic."
That does sound familiar. Let's go see.



Ah, we have, yes. But only the first two stops. I meant to come back and check the others.



I think I've covered the asylum, and Dracula's Castle the last time, so...onward!



Oh, hey, I found a thing through the woods.



Castle on the hill! Complete with Tesla coils and indoor lightning!



Oh, uh...sorry, let me just...take the stairs behind you...good...uh...guard dog?



Oh dear. I am not in a good place.



Okay, Frankenstein's Castle is trapped, got it. I snuck out to the top of the tower and threw an etheric loop onto a port pad and ended up in the graveyard. There is so much to see here, even two visits aren't enough. Feel free to journey, highly recommended.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...