29 October, 2018

oh, my god, I see how everything is torn in the river deep

I'm not sure about this one. The actual title of the haunt is --------{---(@ L a L --------{---(@ . Ooookay. And their blurb is buzzword-laden and confusing:
"Grunge,hobo,stormy,rainy,rock,underground,metal,urban,halloween ,vampire,clan,Türkiye,Turkey,Spain,Korea,Japan,Russia, Italia,electronic,freestyle,Brazil,dark side,haunted house,free items,Turk,Türkish,TURKEY,TÜRKİYE,Türkler,hunt"
The only think that's leaping out at me? It's Turkish. That's all I have to go on?



Not impressed already. Hello, Evil Within game rip. Great.



Oh, and hey, Patient Alice game rip. Didn't see you at first, you must have rezzed in after. Is there anything original here?



Walked in, and was immediately attacked by giant spiders making groaning sounds. Cue aggrieved sigh.



Kitchen area is actually blessedly empty of body parts, bloodspatter and rotten food. I'm somewhat relieved.



That's not terrible.



The second floor was completely empty save for this room. I'm not going to bother with the attic. I'm done here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...