25 July, 2013

morning, keep the streets empty for me

(from the Hair Fair album)

Okay, I am DETERMINED to get through all these demos this year. So we're up to Hairoin, and this is "Dawn", which is actually quite stunning.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It's a pretty simple upswept wrap, but then it's got that hair flower on the side, and that really draws the eye.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Sparrow", and it's a lovely feathered pixie cut with a contrasting longer bang section.

(from the Hair Fair album)

From the back it looks very Jack Frost. (And, by the way, Kazeki did a lovely job on that painting.)

(from the Hair Fair album)

And here's "Bastion", and why yes, I bought this one, because it was too weird and huge not to. From the front it's almost a hair-based medieval hennin without the veiling...

(from the Hair Fair album)

...but from the back, it's almost like huge, billowing hair wings. It's a very fantastical style. I have no idea where I'm going to wear it.

Not shown: "Arista", a casual high pony, and "Fiona", another updo. You'll find Hairoin in Brickness.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next up: Heartless, and this is "Emmett", which features dead-level bangs and a very high wrapped pony.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It's pretty, don't get me wrong, but something about the way the ponytail lays over the shoulder makes me think of Twi'leks.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Silver". Maybe it's just something about their mesh.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It looks sinuous, as if it's about to start moving on its own.

Not shown: "Hazel", which was very similar to "Emmett". You can find Heartless in the Harbour sim.

(The skin is called "Kaylee" in 'Tone2', and it's from AIMI Skin Store. I believe it was a freebie. I'm wearing it with the "Faded Love" lips in 'Caramel', from Glamorize. The eyes are IKON's "Light Arabian Blue" eyes [size M], which were a group gift some months back. The outfit's part of the "Military" corset dress from Shade Designs, which I'm wearing with the "Military" knee-high boots in 'Khaki' from Drakke Designs.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...