26 September, 2018

this place plays tricks on me, I don’t know why I’m here (part one)



This next is Ade's (no landmark given) "Brower" hairstyle, which I'm showing in the Hourglass size, style 1 from the style HUD, and with the second color on the top row from the "Colored Highlights" color HUD.



This is "Grande", again in Hourglass, style 1 from the style HUD, and color five from the "Mix" color HUD. There's some clipping into the skirt, but to be fair, this is a poofy skirt. I could probably wear this with more pencil-style skirts, easy.



This is "Loren", and yes, I'm still a Wednesday Addams addict. I'm showing this in style 1 from the style HUD, and color six from the "Ombres" color HUD.



This is "Toni", in style 3 from the style HUD, and the last color from the bottom row of the "Reds" color HUD.



This almost looks like the same style, but there are very subtle differences. This is "Zayn", in style 3 from the style HUD, and the sixth color form the top row of the "Browns" color HUD.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...