15 October, 2018

I come apart at the seams inside the panic

Today takes us to Marked B!tch's Haunted House (yes, that's how she spells it), and here's the bio:
"Haunted House! Spooky scary, deadly Sexy clothes and accessories for Omega applier, Maitreya, belleza, Slink, Kemono. Plus Gacha, & MM board, events & hunts."
Huh. Ooookay. So it's a store, too?



Right, then. That's plain enough.



Their cemetery has seen better days.



We've seen the house build before, but it's not terrible. Sound effects, check, but properly paced, which is good.

Now, at this point, I crashed, but let me note: I've been having connection problems all morning. So it may be me, not that the house or grounds is somehow overscripted.

Just to point that out.



Floating cards over a very vintage spirit board. Round, even, which is pretty rare in any world.



The only bit of copyright infringement in the house, but on the plus side, either someone who brought the rip in rigged it enough to move, and installed it in the bathtub, or, Ms. Marked put it in the bathtub herself. Either way, while yes, it is a video game rip, it's at least used in an original way.



And another spirit board on the cobweb-covered bed, complete with resident ghost.

All in all, this isn't a terrible haunt. I will say it might not be me--when I got back from crashing, I returned and things started to slow down to the point that all the upstairs pictures were taken by camming through the floor. So there may be something on the parcel (maybey their store? I have no idea) that is causing lag.

Beyond that, though, it's not terrible. Worth a visit for the completionist.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...