18 October, 2018

we stand on the edge, dirty coats, ragged hands

This month...it's oddly flown by. All those weeks practically vibrating with anticipation, and then October arrived, and...it's just...fled.

Week left, I don't think I'm even doing Octoberville this year. That...kind of hurts, but...distantly.

At any rate, The Haunted says it's closing October 19th. Why is that? The bio doesn't mention anything in specific:
"Carnevil is back with a vengance and a new attraction Zombie City Apocolypse
zombie killing Zombies.ghosts,Halloween.Halloween Headquarters
roller coasters.bumpers.arcade,haunted house,rides,
amusement park,train,club,,carnival"
Strange.



Apparently the train doesn't work, which is sad. Next to it, though, is an amazing spectral train. That was amazing to see.



A-ha. They're having a party tomorrow afternoon. Apparently this is also their final year!



The asylum ride doesn't work either, nor does the "Demon Spin".



I'll avoid the zombie attack, thanks.



It's a big sim, mostly rigged around rides--that would be the "Carnevil" side, I suppose.



And we've come full circle, I guess. If you're interested in finding out if any of the rides still work, I figure folks will be around at least for the final shebang at 4 pm SLT, but likely before that, as well. Have fun?

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...