25 October, 2018

in these four blocks of rust piles and abandoned motels

Having a bad taste in my mouth from the last two haunts, I decided to try StormWind's Eerie Refuge. It's a good name, but their bio is buzzword central:
"Haunted house, scary, romantic, fun, halloween, entertainment, couples, things to do, friends, romantico, fantasmas, ghosts. lobos, hadas, wolves, fairies, breedables, teleport to store, garden, jardin, fotos, photos, club, casa embrujada, "
Yeah...not high hopes for it.



So...that's it, then? Plus a large invisible wall that made me have to skitter to the left until I hit the woods. Great.



Because of course the Crying Fountain is here.



Small cottage on the grounds, worth investigating, I thought. Lit with magenta light, even the clutter had clutter. I moved on.



Tiny graveyard, complete with semi-sourceless waterfall and mysterious lightning.



Inside the house, there were...well...furnishings. Not enough for the absurd size of the place, but...it was. Furnished.



So...that's a thing.



And yep, started with Alice game rips, ended with Silent Hill game rips, I'm done here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...