17 October, 2018

though my way is rough and rocky and the night is bitter cold

Questions that will never be answered, #455,792: What makes these steampunk?

Never mind. How about SWANK's HAUNTED HOUSE AND RIDES? Their bio is pretty brief and to the point:
"Great huge corner parcel / adult sim / quiet neighbors - questions - contact illyria illyar or donnaj firehawk"
Okay, then.



Well, I don't usually say this about haunted houses, but...That's pretty.



Ooh, options!



This place really is pretty in spots.



The first room in the haunted house was clearly a reference to Hannibal Lecter, both from the scene and from the sounds.



The next was just as clearly inspired by The Ring, complete with ringing phone sound.



Oh, good, a trio of Alices with Walter Sullivan. But I like the burning dollhouse. Nice touch.

All in all, I could have done without the copyright infringement, but to their credit, nothing was in any of the rooms I saw that didn't feel like it belonged there. Thought was put into this. The Alices and the young Walter could be taken as shades, or even prototypically insane children, with the dollhouse burning beside them. The man standing, scalping the man sitting, was clearly Hannibal Lecter and his police victim. But they all had their place.

And the setting is really pretty. There's a haunted market on the grounds, there are rides I didn't investigate--I didn't have a lot of time tonight, but I'd like to go back and see the rest. I think it's worth a visit, there are good things to see here.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...