13 October, 2018

Rockwell Haunted House and Maze

Everything is sounding familiar this year, but let's go see the Rockwell Haunted House and Maze, shall we? Their bio seems...scattered:
"s,creepy, Halloween,Haunted house, scary,spooky,maze, monsters,view on midnight,graveyard, cemetary,horror,clowns,ghosts,grave,tombstones,hunt,tour,demon.blood,dark.skeleton,murder,death,zombie,greedy"
I have dread. Let's go.



Well, that's interesting. I don't know what the gears relate to, but that's different.



Don't even. From F.E.A.R. again. Boudoir should know better. And Chucky ran past me in the hallway getting here, but at least he's not a direct game rip.



Did I mention I'm really getting tired of seeing game rips? This is going to be an ordeal.



She's from some game, too, an indie horror game. She started out tied up and hanging, and the player needs to wiggle the mouse to 'free' her, then she's able to move around and interact with things in the game. I forget which one, but she's definitely ripped from something.



And this is a low-rez gif from Grave Encounters 2, a found footage film that actually managed to be slightly better than the original. Why it's being used in the maze, I couldn't say, but obviously they don't care about video game rips, so why care about intellectual property in other media?



And we're back to the Boomer game rip from Left 4 Dead. I'm done.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...