29 October, 2018

and when the rattlesnake hissed it in my ear, I knew you’d never get right

I won't lie, Enchanted Fantasy's land bio makes it sound like a store:
"Cemetery Ghost Tombstone Crypt Skeleton Dead Trees Grass Flowers Grave Yard Haunted Castle Fog Mist Raven Rook Animated Demon Spider Witch Rat Bat Fairy Witches Dragon Ghoul Cauldron Web Thorns Pentacle Woods Haunted House Swamp Spell Poison Candle Gothi"
I guess. What the hell.



We open with giant roaming spiders. Not a great start for some.



Yup, it's a store. Or at least a lot of things SEEM to be for sale...



This is a huge door. I mean, look, I know I'm short, I get that, but this is a really, really tall door.



I just can't tell. Is it an actual haunt? Is it a store? Why?



This house was so destroyed the wood of the porch was ephemeral.

Oh, and it's for sale.



I've got no idea. All I know is, I'm out of here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...