14 June, 2021

don't remember it, don't return to it (part XCI)

(Roleplay-ish entry. Continued from part XC.)
[00:15] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): i've got pits at the corner of tannhauswer and dark sea.
[00:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): WHAT
new-pit16
(And then we brought in a poet. Glug.)
[00:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Are we under attack??
[00:18] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): just one pit.
[00:18] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): over here.
new-pit18
(This is why we can't have nice sims. They spawn mysterious pits.)
[00:18] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): corner near new alexandria.
[00:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I DON'T UNDERSTAND
[00:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): What is going on
new-pit17
(And oh, look--another land peak out of nowhere.)
[00:22] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): We do have one mysterious land peak which I didn't do anything with....
[00:23] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) dodges lightning zones in Krakenstorm, and....finds...half a hole??
[00:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Two half holes. One smaller, I just filled that in, one more....rectangular....like....
new-pit19
(Oh, don't tell me.)
[00:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) facepalms. My gods, this almost writes itself. Like a very large body was under the seabed....
new-pit20
(I mean...really, isn't that oddly coffin-shaped?)
[00:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'm so confused.
I still am.

(Continued in part XCII.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...