13 June, 2021

looking for a dime and found a quarter (part XC)

(Roleplay-ish, again. Continued from part LXXXIX.)

We pick up where we left off, under the waters of the Dark Sea:
[00:08] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I need either many more of these, or just to create a scene, because--all three of these? No copy. Grr.
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): pffft. no copy!
new-pit11
(Seriously, designers. It's a fish emitter. It's incredibly wasteful to expect people to buy twenty-five emitters if they want to toss your fish out in several sims, and I for one, for all I love the skeletal ones, am going to be looking towards someone who makes emitters that require me to keep one item in inventory I can then toss out as many as I need of, rather than twenty-five no-copy versions.)
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): ok, so. square pits on GH and dark sea ...
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): related?
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): are there pits on any of the other sims?
new-pit13
(Bit of foreshadowing from later.)
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): should we check tannhauser?
[00:09] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): i think we should check tannhauser.
new-pit14
(More foreshadowing.)
[00:10] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): or .. i should check tannhauser....
[00:11] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): it's dark down here.
[00:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It is.
new-pit15
(Even more foreshadowing.)
[00:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And either way! Want to port me when you get up there, I can go look at whatever.
[00:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Hmm. Do you know, I haven't checked...
[00:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'll go check Krakenstorm
new-pit12
(I forgot our medic had a seahorse form.)
[00:15] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): OMG
[00:15] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Zack came by as a seahorse
[00:15] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It's adorable
It really was. And beats all heck out of a rebreather or my usual alternative, growing gills.

(Continued in part XCI.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...