11 June, 2021

a tied-up moth seemed to know a different way (part LXXXVIII)

(WHY DID THREE PUBLISH TODAY?? DAMN IT! Roleplay entry? Maybe? Continued from part LXXXVII.)

It's never normal on Gearhaven...even when I'm not on Gearhaven:
[23:49] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): We have another pit!
[23:49] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): what????
new-pit1
(It's not clear to bedrock, but it IS square, and deep.)
[23:49] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): you're [f**king] kidding?
[23:49] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): you're [f**king] with me.
[23:49] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Nope, and you'll LOVE this one
new-pit2
(I'd put out a starfish that made rainbow bubbles; you can see a few behind me. They're closer to the camera, they're not that huge normally, but the pit is--there's a me in this shot for reference.)
[23:49] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): you expect me to believe ...
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): that you and i were talking aobut the tentacle.
[23:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It's bigger
new-pit5
(This is mystifying.)
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): and i suggested maybe there was a nest
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): and it was related to the pits
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): and NOW there IS one?
[23:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And it's right next to the underwater temple in the Dark Sea
new-pit4
(Justine starting to investigate how deep the first pit goes.)
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): you're [f**king] with me.
[23:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'm not!
[23:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I did not do this!
[23:50] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): tp?
new-pit3
(So I ported her in. We are the two tiny specks in the lower-left-hand corner of the shot.)
[23:50] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Now I'm wondering if there are any MORE
[23:51] Justine (justinejohndory.amethyst): what the actual [F**K]?
Indeed. This will bear more investigation, clearly.

(Continued in part LXXXIX.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...