30 September, 2019

I'm a leavin you before it's too late

The words inscribed upon the pixel panel stated:
halloween lucky chair mesh creepy stuff Amsterdam is a Dutch Community based in the Netherlands. Holland. New Residents welcome area and help infohub.
Make friends, Dutch Sandbox Area, zandbak, halloween ghost monster dracula spookhouse biggest in sl
My goodness, I had no idea Ansterdam still existed. I spent a great amount of time there as a youngling to SL.

But now they have a haunt? Really?



On the one hand, I don't believe I've seen any Fatal Frame specific rips in world before. On the other, still a rip. Standing in a row of other rips. Argh.



There is an annoying repetitive laugh track just inside the haunt. Very irritating. But also, this is a ride? Hmm. Interesting.



More rips scattered along the tracks...



Are you kidding me? This doesn't even make sense outside of its own game universe!



And now we have the Witch.



I give up.

I mean, sure, if you like chain drives? Knock yourself out. But don't expect originality.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...