25 July, 2013

where do people like us float?

(from the Hair Fair album)

Zibska's style, "Lucille" (shown here in Brown), looks like nothing more than a soft-serve ice cream cone piped atop a head.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It's even more obvious from the back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Marika", which I'm nicknaming "Cornucopia", because it can be nothing else.

(from the Hair Fair album)

From the back and slightly above, though it was plainly obvious as a cornucopia from the front.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Noe", and...what the hell? It took me a bit to realize that no, this one was actually rezzed in. It really is multiple sizes of...of...hair balls, for lack of a more refined term...floating in midair.
(from the Hair Fair album)

Bwuh. I can't figure out the why of this one.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Also, it's a like a reverse tonsure in the back. The crown of the head is left with hair, but the sides and back have been completely denuded down the scalp. The hell?

I'm showing it in Red.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I have no words. Other than this is "Octavia" in Black.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And...this is "Octavia" from the back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And finally, "Pero" in White, which is a sea urchin.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Yep. Done with Zibska. You can find them in Port.

(The skin is called "Kaylee" in 'Tone2', and it's from AIMI Skin Store. I believe it was a freebie. I'm wearing it with the "Faded Love" lips in 'Caramel', from Glamorize. The eyes are IKON's "Light Arabian Blue" eyes [size M], which were a group gift some months back. The outfit's part of the "Military" corset dress from Shade Designs, which I'm wearing with the "Military" knee-high boots in 'Khaki' from Drakke Designs.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...