23 July, 2013

brighten with sunlight and sympathy

(from the Hair Fair album)

So this is [NikitaFride]'s "Rocked" hair in Mocha. I'm not entirely sure why the black and white braided style is called "Mocha", precisely, but hey, ours is not to reason why.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Here it is from the back, to show how it lays over the shoulders.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Glam" in Vanilla. I prefer bangs, but for a combed-back straight style, this is very pretty.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It also seems like this style might be ever so slightly boob-friendly.

(from the Hair Fair album)

From the back, though, unless the lass in question has very wide shoulders, it seems to cut into the upper back and biceps by a fair amount.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And the last style is "Daring", shown here in Coke. Again, I'm not sure why Coke is shown as a solid, glossy black, but if it works for them, groovy.

(from the Hair Fair album)

For this one, I had to wear the included alpha mask; but the other two styles were fine without it.

You can find [NikitaFride] in Brickness.

(The skin's from Aeva; this particular one is called "Arielle ~ Tone 0 // Gemstone [Mid Cleavage]". I think it was a group gift for this month. The eyes I'm wearing are from Adoness, her "Tomato Blue" freebies, because they go so well with this skin. The lace bloomer shorts come from Souzou Eien, and were a gift from this month's Femboy hunt. I borrowed the top from Seldom Blue's purple gown freebie, and finished it off with stockings from Honey Kitty, her simple dot tights in Mixed. And the shoes are a gift from Rosy Mood to celebrate the Skin Addiction reaching some sort of goal [I forget which one].)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...