23 July, 2013

where is the space I could move, where could I rest my head?

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next up: Eaters' Coma. This is the stultifying, originally named "HAIR 27", in Light Pink. Choking on the sarcasm slightly, there. It's a bit stern on my current face, but it has pretty flow.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And I like the bow detail in back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next, "HAIR 28" in Mocha. Nice job on the curls.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And again, a simple center-parted back, draping over both shoulders.

Not shown: "HAIR 29". Oh, and I'm getting more than tired of having to unpack hair demo boxes twice, only to have the coding bork both times and have to drag everything out by hand. It's 2013, people, unpacking scripts should be no big deal. Bang the rocks together, guys.

You can find Eaters' Coma in Harbour.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Obviously taking a clue from Eaters' Coma, eep is up next, and this is "hair019" in blackpurple.

Not shown: "hair017" and "hair018". You can find eep in Brickness.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is Exile's "Time and Sound" hair, in some sort of bleachy, seafoam-tipped blonde.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Not shown: everything else, because I'm starting to feel like I've seen it and seen it.

You can find Exile in the Cloud sim.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is the "DAWN" style in Jet from eXxEsS, and I'm showing it with the included tattoo hairbase. How'ver, I'm not overly fond of said tattoo hairbase.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is it from the back.

(from the Hair Fair album)

So I dug around until I discovered Dark Side Creations's hairbase in Black from their Avian style (purchased, what, couple years back? Hair Fair 2011, I think). It's not a perfect match, but it's better than the one eXxEsS included.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is it from the back again...

(from the Hair Fair album)

...and this is from the side. Just 'cos I wanted to show the side, basically.

You can find eXxEsS--and oh, how happy I am that I do not have to type that goddamn name out one more time this event!--in Harbour.

(The skin's from Aeva; this particular one is called "Arielle ~ Tone 0 // Gemstone [Mid Cleavage]". I think it was a group gift for this month. The eyes I'm wearing are from Adoness, her "Tomato Blue" freebies, because they go so well with this skin. The lace bloomer shorts come from Souzou Eien, and were a gift from this month's Femboy hunt. I borrowed the top from Seldom Blue's purple gown freebie, and finished it off with stockings from Honey Kitty, her simple dot tights in Mixed. And the shoes are a gift from Rosy Mood to celebrate the Skin Addiction reaching some sort of goal [I forget which one].)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...