15 July, 2013

is it hard to let go at the foot of the rainbow?

[11:30] TBF Loudspeaker shouts: Dear guests. It has come to our attention that some men impersonate women and seduce other men. Please make sure your 'partner' is Voice-verified.

Now that's just rude.

So, back to Hair Fair!

I unpacked everything last night, so my oh-so-careful organization (read, my lack of any organization at all) is now vaguely alphabetical. So here we go.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Sugarsmack's going in an odd direction.This is "Phoebe" in Dolce Cream-Hazelnut. I think it looks pretty good from the back...

(from the Hair Fair album)

...and then, there's the front.

Not shown: everything else, because it was just...really odd. You can find Sugarsmack in the Cloud sim at Hair Fair.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next up, lamb, and this is their "Blue Monday" style, in Blush. I lub this style to death. I don't know whether it's the bangs or the way the curls expand and contract when I move my head, as if the entire hair's pulsing like a live animal.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Ceremony" in Blood Fruit, and it's also a very pretty, short casual style.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Temptation" in Kinda Blueberry, which I also quite like. And it doesn't seem to have that expanding-contracting, "the hair is breathing!" effect. I'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Though I do actually like that everything's brought over the shoulders. Some long hair styles, I want to see hair down the back, but this one seems to work as it is.

(from the Hair Fair album)

And this is "Thieves Like Us" in Mango, and this one, at least, is a definite must-have; not that I draw too many allusions to the persona behind the glass, but seriously, most of the time? This is my hairstyle. Even now, typing this, I have French braids that trail down to mid-bust, so yeah. I could seriously get into owning this in SL.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Finally, this is "True Faith" in Milk, and damn. I just love all of their Hair Fair styles this year.

You can find lamb on Brickness.

(Eye makeup is from Censored [now closed, though contact Ms. Cindy Oysternatz for information on her rebranding]; lipstick is the Stringer Mausoleum's State Blue, currently sold at the Flux event [the theme this month is Americana, and if you go for no other reason, you have to go see the motel; it's a masterpiece of kitsch reconstruction!]. Eyeglasses were purchased at Waterworks, or at a summer festival that Waterworks was at; I can't remember which.

(The outfit's a mix between the Gor Gurls Wears Pants in Green, and Pixeldolls' Armored Cheongsam in Olive [with the underthings nicked from Nomine's Steampunk Cohawkin dress]. Pixeldolls, alas, is no more, but I think Ms. Protagonist is working with Volstead or the Pale Empress now.

(The stockings are from Canimal; I'm not sure if it's still open. The shoes [which again, you won't see] are the "Sascha" demi-boots in Clay; honestly, I might toss in a pic at the bottom here, 'cos I like the style so much. They're from Malfean Visions.

(from the fashion album)

(See? Dead cute, aren't they?

(And finally, the skin's from PixyStix; this is her "Mira" in 01 Cream, with black brows. And the "Rain Tree" eyes were a gift from Poetic Colors.)

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...