22 July, 2013

or am I the only one who's having trouble letting go of life behind me?

(from the Hair Fair album)

Today, Analog Dog starts things off, and this is the "Fablespoon" pony with the curled flip bangs, colored with the colored with the Dark Reds HUD, on the Ombre Fades palette.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I'm wearing it with the "fox" tattoo hairbase, though that's not essential, I don't think, to wear the hair successfully.

(from the Hair Fair album)

Next is the "Hop Notch" high-gathered braid, and I left the "fox" hairbase on because I went with the Dark Browns Hud--this was the seventh color over from the left.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I fully accept, it would be easier to tell how the style's put together without the huge white streaks making up the back of the demo, but even so, you get the basic idea.

Not shown: "Tunnel Cake", which seriously looked like I'd taken five separate updo wiglets, strapped them on top of each other with a braid wrap, and tucked in the rest of my hair onto my head around a hair rat the size of a small dog.

You can find Analog Dog in Harbour.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is the "Stefany" hair from Baiastice in Peach.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I think we know it's a demo, okay? Seriously, we get it already.

Not shown: Charlotte, Emma, and Nicole, they just looked too much like other styles this year. I've long since hit that 'I've already seen this' point seven times over.

You can find Baiastice in Harbour as well.

(from the Hair Fair album)

This is "Francine", a frothy confection of mesh curls, in some gingery tone.

(from the Hair Fair album)

There's an alpha layer included if you need to block out some of your scalp. (I didn't use it here.)

(from the Hair Fair album)

And this is "Freya", which is a lovely heavy double-braided style, with a silver concho headband.

(from the Hair Fair album)

It's a simple straight center part, too, which is not what we usually see--usually it's a side part, or it's zig-zagged across the back of the scalp. This is just simple, functional braiding for apparently very heavy, straight hair.

Not shown: Arisa, though it was an intriguing bi-level razored style, and Delora, a waist-length straight style.

You can find Calico in Brickness.

(from the Hair Fair album)

From Clawtooth, I'm showing "Behind the Curtain" in Bombshell Blonde. Not shown: all the other styles.

(from the Hair Fair album)

I do find it interesting that it's such a swept-to-the-right windblown style, from the front, and it's a smooth and wavy drop, in the back. It's almost like it's two different styles completely.

You can find Clawtooth in Harbour.

(The skin's from Aeva; this particular one is called "Arielle ~ Tone 0 // Gemstone [Mid Cleavage]". I think it was a group gift for this month. The eyes I'm wearing are from Adoness, her "Tomato Blue" freebies, because they go so well with this skin. The lace bloomer shorts come from Souzou Eien, and were a gift from this month's Femboy hunt. I borrowed the top from Seldom Blue's purple gown freebie, and finished it off with stockings from Honey Kitty, her simple dot tights in Mixed. And the shoes are a gift from Rosy Mood to celebrate the Skin Addiction reaching some sort of goal [I forget which one].)



(See? They're very twee, but they do suit the outfit.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...