05 September, 2010

behind the cathedral is where my body hides, but I'm not inside

ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: EM
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: EM
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: oh hey em
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: EM
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: hey
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: come on
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: hey
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: em
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: wake up
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: or
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: whatever you do at this time

I'd forgotten I was still logged in to Steam on my main engine. Off the grid, in those spaces apart from pixels, I'd suffered an injury, and had spent long hours coaxing every single byte of power I could out of a less-than-fully-powered netbook, to run Second Life when I had the opportunity.

ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: yo
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: em
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: EM

God did not know this. To be fair, in God's defense, he might not have remembered it at this point had I informed him.

ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: listen
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: Dont drink 2 40s because some englishman isulted america
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: its
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: a poor way to deal with the international issue
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: so
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: just
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: promise you wont try to out drink a foreiner
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: cause
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: they will lose anyway
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: like bitches
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: (or some otherthing thats less sexist)

There is a small thread of admiration that, even in the midst of cheap intoxication, he felt the urge to warn me. About...out-drinking foreigners. Okay, so it's something of an unnecessary warning; I never try to out-drink anyone these days.

Of course, God is in college now. And frequently is challenged by those around him to do very silly things. I suppose it makes sense...from his point of view.

ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: they suck
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: and cant even drink my dead granddad under any table
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: hed be mad if he could see these enlishmen
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: anyway
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: kill all forieners
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: later em
ALWAYS BET ON DOOK: (also england sucks)

Thank you, O Lord, for enlightening me...or...something. I feel...well, baffled over anything else.

Also, don't look up "dook" unless you're searching the term on a ferret-specific site. Trust me. You don't want to know what it means.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...