13 September, 2010

I'm only holding your hand so I can look at your bangs

Wonderful news! Well, for other people.

The Fab Free blog has just put up an entire list of all the people participating in Hair Fair, and direct SLUrls to their locations in Tent City. There are also four posts listed at the bottom that cover all the Hair Fair hair gifts this year.

So why is this a sort-of good news thing? Because that means I'm still plodding through posting on my own. I may well give up--Hair Fair does end at some point, after all--but we'll see how it goes.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled internetting.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...