10 January, 2021

now, if you'd take a look around, you could see the sights and all the sounds

Sometimes I find myself at loose ends, and tonight, I didn't feel like sorting inventory, so...I went wandering.

icewall1

Snoweeta is interesting. They actually have an ice wall.

icewall2

I have always hated these type of trees RL, they always seem like they're wounded, with the cut-backs of new branches and the overgrowth of bark. And now someone's brought them into SL. Why?

icewall3

Then there's Old Town Winterland. They have two skating rinks. This is the smaller of the two, which is also the port-in point.

icewall4

This is the bigger one, still with traces of both Christmas and New Year's events.

icewall5

How about 'Tis the Season? The port-in-point is by a train, and...that seems familiar...

icewall6

Lots of fun cuddle spots, plus, I now realize this is Moochie, the former sim of Hello Dave nails, so it's good to know she's still kicking around. In decorative sim form, at least.

icewall7

Next up: the Ville de Coeur in Borgogne Hospice. There is a lot going on here.

icewall8

Oh, hey, it's a horse-riding sim? I may have to come back with one of my horses!

icewall9

Last, I hit Peaceful Dreams, and realized I'd taken too many pictures, which is why everything's a smaller size than usual.

icewall10

But it turned out to be a very peaceful walk, lots of neat places to pause and take pictures. So that's not terrible.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...