16 January, 2021

unimagined gifts are waiting

(Mostly roleplay.)

From another forum site:

compensation-tank
[8:33 PM] Lxxxxxx: I have increased my penis compensation device.
Well, I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do...

In other news, something new has been added to Tannhauser Station:

floating-dock1

Fairly sure the Duke's brought in a floating repair dock. Just in time to pull the ship with the malfunctioning FTL drive into a bay!

floating-dock2

It looks like we can easily bring up the repair bots, too, because I'm fairly sure those are floating recharge stations along the sides.

floating-dock3

Yes, I think this could be very worthwhile indeed.

And underneath--not the floating dock, but one of the pods nearby...I found this:

floating-dock4

I'm used to reactor cores, but...what is this? If I didn't know better, I'd say it was some sort of tonally-based communications center, but...that can't be what it is, if it's embedded in the bottom of a pod, with power lines leading away to the rest of the station. Can it?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...