02 July, 2021

hatch demons where no one can see, oh (part CVIII)

(Roleplay entry. Continued from part CVII.)

It was a clear, bright evening. Zack sat at the desk again, opening the book, setting the pen to the page.

Journal entry 2

Dear diary,

It's been probably a month or two that I've run the clinic at Gearhaven now. After the event of the weapons testing and the surgical procedure I had to do on Countess Justine's skin, it seems like my services have been required even more. I have gained renown as a healer quite quickly after the results.

Seems like mouth to ear were at work there quite wildly to speak of what I did so far.

After a while, I noticed the amount of work was tremendous and was wondering if I should try to find an assistant. I could not really ask my servants at the Starbinder Family, none of them would be very much qualified even if they all have multiple talents.

Except maybe for one...Cinder Lily Rio...she is a scientist after all. I brought her to the clinic to help me on some cases, but mostly for bio analysis like blood work, and that kind of stuff. Though there was still a big project that I was working on.

During one of my travels I met a girl named Diannah who I bonded with and felt particularly close to. One day I found her in her apartment dead of an overdose, and in a hurry I brought her up in Gearhaven, put her body into stasis and thought about a solution to maybe save her and get her back.

Using Lily's research, I managed to find a way to resurrect her with some very particular implants inside her body. It was a very big surgery but iImanaged to get her back to life, with us. She is now working here with me at the clinic, and assists me in the cares that I give.

With Diannah and Lily in my team at the new clinic, I suppose that for now, I have everything I need to be able to offer all the help Gearhaven might need in case of medical emergencies.

The large work has started, now we just wait and see how things go.

End of entry.


(Continued in part CIX.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...