13 July, 2021

and that thing that you're hearing is only the sound of the low spark of high-heeled boys

Today's a little different, because...these have to be shown off a little. Just because the connections are so WEIRD.

avatar-teal3

This is the "Aquamarine" skin, currently available in Fallen Gods' booth at this round of We heart-balloon Roleplay. I bought it on a whim, but as it turns out, it's incredibly relevant for a really silly reason.

What reason? Well, because this:

avatar-teal2

is my current Reddit avatar. Why is that relevant? Well, because it was the closest in color tone to my off-and-on permanent avatar through most social media (f'rinstance, it's not my current Twitter avatar, but it has been in the past, and also it's been my Tumblr avatar, and it's currently my icon on Discord):

avatar-teal1

WE HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE. THE TRANSITION IS COMPLETE.

avatar-teal4

A better look at the skin tone. It really is just that super-saturated.

You can find all three of the tones--there's also a Lime (acid green) and a Flamingo (flaming pink) available at the event as well. More information on Alia's blog, of course.

(The two pictures of me were taken at Insilico. Eyes were acquired ages ago from Inkheart, their "Hades" in green. The hair is "Everly" from [EscalateD]. The outfit's from the "Jeannie's Day Off" collection from *Lurve*. And I have no idea if the makeup's still available--it was purchased six years ago at an event, but you can visit Senzafine and check. It's the "PVB 06" from the "Rhapsody" lip fatpack. [I still have a system head, so system-layer makeup still works for me.])

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...