31 December, 2022

it's almost over now, I think I know how this all ends

It's been a...not great handful of days. No huge pain spikes, yay, but no sign of retreat. I'm carrying the Eternal Headache into the new year, 123 days in. Whee.

But I wanted to blog *something* before the year ended. So today, it's the Fenrisulfr stole from Vae Victis, and...where am I?

The Fenrisulfr fur stole set from Vae Victis

Outland Christmas. Okay. So, out of the box it's pretty striking, but I noticed something interesting.

The Fenrisulfr fur stole set from Vae Victis

To wit: there are male and female rigged versions, but--sort of a mix? To further explain, it's rigged for the stole: eBody, eBody higher, Female Unrigged, Juicy Boobs, Jake, and Male Unrigged. For the sash, we have: eBody Closer, eBody over clothes, Jake Closer, Jake over clothes, and Juicy Boobs closer. Finally, for the Wolf Skulls add-on: Male, Male v2, and Female.

I'm in Maitreya, so I'm sort of hoping for the best.

The Fenrisulfr fur stole set from Vae Victis

I'm wearing the Female Unrigged and the Sash for the Juicy Boobs. Seems to fit. Took a bit to figure out the tinting HUD, which is not Grim's fault at all--between not wanting to be upright and some blurred vision now and again, it's tricky. But to that end, it is a more complex hud. (But that just gives you more options!)

The Fenrisulfr fur stole set from Vae Victis with wolf skull add-on.

And with the skulls. Do note: they are *heavily* adjusted, because as is out of the box, they sort of disappeared into the fur. Not great, so I pulled them into edit and slid them a bit out, and a bit farther down, and--works!

The Fenrisulfr fur stole HUD from Vae Victis

And the HUD in question. Took a bit for me to separate the stole options, from the sash options, but once you figure out what goes to which piece, you're gold. Endlessly customizeable, is what I'm saying here. I mostly stayed to winter tones, because I was in winter tones, but there's a wide variety of potential shades.

They're currently going for L$500, which gets you the fur stole, the hanging sash, AND the wolf skulls, any of which could be used indepedently with a bit of adjusting. Find them here!

Finally back home.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to end the night in typical Second Life fashion--by pouring New Year's champagne into my third eye. Cheers!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eldritch/140/174/1015

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...