11 December, 2022

I'll place the moon within your heart

Let's have some oddity!

The Perchten horns in pale pink and pale blue from Vae Victis.

I went to Forever Winter, with the closest I could get to chibi in SL (without actually going Dinkie). What I got turned out to be a not-quite classic shortstack (link included for those what don't know the term, and it's...reasonably...SFW), but I'm still fairly pleased with her. The only place I had trouble was the eyes, so the eyes I ended up going with were a no-copy mesh pair from Ruin, and that's going in the saved-outfit folder, I guess.

Sorry, Ruina.

The Perchten horns in ice-white and pale blue from Vae Victis.

But lookit! These are the large size of the Perchten horns from /Vae Victis\! Without resizing!!

The Perchten horns in pale pink and pale blue from Vae Victis.

But yes, she am short. And on non-moderate sims, why yes, this avatar will get me in trouble (because she's even shorter than my usual level of smol).

The Perchten horns in deep red and coal-black from Vae Victis.

Oh, I like this bench. Comes with its own blankie. And there the horns are in gothic tones of deep red and coal-black.

The Perchten horns in aged gold and deep red from Vae Victis.

Really great aged gold texture on them, too.

The tinting HUD for the Perchten horns from Vae Victis.

And the hud for that final note of closure.

I know I say this a lot about Vae Victis horns, but I really do mean it--I love these. I love their colors, I love that I can go deep haunted darkness up to fluffy pastels, dependent on mood. And I am tickled beyond reason that this avatar can wear the large horns straight out of the box.

The cute little Advent calendar house from Madpea for 2022.

You can pick up a copy of Madpea's Advent calendar still (I guess, me for size reference?); it runs L$500 at the /Vae Victis\ store--or any store of the other designers of nifty products in the calendar. And it will function quite nicely as a holiday art piece, so that price tag covers not only the gifts inside, but the gift of the little house. Very neatly done all around.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...