23 December, 2022

salvation's here, it's really quite a find

One of the more annoying features of the Eternal Headache is my innate tendency to say "I'll do the thing later" being expanded to ridiculous proportions. Case in point, the Gothmas Holiday market event, which opened December 15th. It's now the 23rd, and I just got a notice that said this is the last weekend.

So, here I am, Lindenless and trudging through the snow, because at the VERY LEAST I can blog about the next release from /Vae Victis\ BEFORE the damned event shutters for the year!

Honestly.

(Because this is also a rush to get out, no frames on this one. I just don't have the time...though I may go back later and upload things after the fact? But it will be after the fact.)

The Miseria bell from Vae Victis, and wandering demon.

First, there are two versions. One that rings the bell via clicking on it, and one that rings the bell via HUD. (Wandering demon not included, and I did have to do a wee bit of editing to make her mostly SFW.)

The Miseria bell from Vae Victis in holiday tones.

I am...not entirely sure...? If the bell actually makes a sound? Though it's probably easy to find a good bell-ring around and about, and pop it in, because the bell is mod.

The Miseria bell from Vae Victis in winter white.

This is the bell in winter whites, so you can see the detail work.

The Miseria bell from Vae Victis in gold and cobalt blue.

Grim picked a gorgeously deep cobalt for the blue, and the gold has the same option the reds have--either solid color, or stained-glass crackle.

The Miseria bell from Vae Victis in fairyfloss tones.

And yes, there is a pastel pink, and a rich bold pink, to appeal to Byx Button's candyfloss heart.

You can find the bell at the /Vae Victis\ booth at Gothmas, through today and Saturday, and possibly Sunday? It's L$350, which for this level of detail and care is kind of phenomenal. So act fast if you want it!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...