05 January, 2019

I guess it doesn't matter any way

There are some days where being human is enough to make my skin crawl. This was one of those days. I tried to stay in human guise, but in the end, after the events of the day, I had to crawl out of it, I had to get into someone else, something else. I could not stand, not for one more moment, being...human.



This is what we know: [deleted by request], is gone.

[Statement following deleted by request].



Two days ago, [a terrible thing happened]. I cannot further go into it, as I have been asked to remove this content.



The fae lands do not soothe, today. Not even snow soothes, today. Because the horror wasn't over, isn't over. Today...today. Today [deleted by request is] gone.

[picture removed by request]

She's not gone for anyone who had her as a friend. I can still pull up her profile, her partner can, her other friends can...[all other details given removed by request.]

[picture removed by request]

[Paragraph removed by request].

[picture removed by request]

And now, even going home is no comfort, because, since I gave up my Caledon parcel, my home is their home. And how long will it exist? Do I need to scramble to find another place to rent? Will we ever hear from her again? Will we ever know why any of this happened?



This is what we know: that [deleted by request] is gone. And it may be all we ever know. This loss is chilling, and untenable, and...we must endure anyway, because there is nothing else we can do.

[The individual in question has responded. I have deleted the response but, because I put a great deal of effort into these pictures, I am leaving the post up; simply all personal details have been removed. I...am again rocked by her response, but it is her response, as far as I have any way of knowing, and I must honor it. She willingly left.]

[I also apologize to the reader that responded in comments; because her comment mentioned the former avatar's name, and my response may have given further information identifying that person, those comments have also been deleted.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emilly Orr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emilly Orr said...

Anonymous, I will not take down the post entirely, because it was honest emotion and feeling that made me put it up, but all relevant details that point to your former name have been removed. I have also deleted your response on this blog, so nothing further traces back. I am sorry you felt you had to take such drastic action without speaking to anyone in your life who also care for you, but I wish you every success and joy in life.

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...