15 August, 2018

happy and after, native in my soul

Some people just don't learn.
[13:56] Emilly Orr: Hi, [Gxxxxx], we are an adult sim, but we do ask that visitors wear clothing. Thank you.
Yes, sometimes sims rez things slowly. Yes, sometimes our sim in particular takes a while to rez in mesh outfits. But here's the thing--even on our teensy little homestead, I see something--the dress hanging out in space, usually ears and teeth off on the other side. Something. Her? She was just naked.

She left, then came back. Still naked.
[14:04] Emilly Orr tilts her head.
[14:04] Emilly Orr: Am I just not seeing your clothing? Is it that difficult for this sim to rez in? Or are you actually nude?
She left again, then poofed back in a few minutes after. Still naked.
[14:09] Emilly Orr: Seriously. [Gxxxxx]. You do OWN something to put on, right?
She poofed again, about five minutes went by, and then...yep. Back. And starkers still.
[14:16] Emilly Orr: I'm not going to ask again, I'm just going to derender you and ignore you. Please. For the love of all gods. Wear something.
She left again, for nearly ten minutes. And then...
[14:23] Emilly Orr: Fine, be that way.
I derendered her and ignored her. Far as I know, she's still there in her birthday suit, saying nothing. Silly girl.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...